View & Sync MS Access, Excel, Oracle, Foxpro, dBase, or any ODBC enabled database on Series 60 3rd & 5th Edition Smart phones like N72, N73, N70 , E50, E70, 5800, N97 etc. Create new database on Smartphone. Add/Edit/Delete data is supported. View one record at a time or all at once.
Use desktop side Database Viewer Plus software component to transfer and import your desktop database to/from mobile phone and use Smart phone side DBViewer Plus component to view/Add/Edit/Delete it on Smart phone.
* View and synchronize MS Access, MS Excel, Oracle, FoxPro, dBase and Any ODBC Compliant Database.
* Add/Edit/Delete record on Smartphone.
* Update data on your mobile and sync(Overwrite) it to original database or import it as .csv file on your computer.
* Create new databases on device and import it as .csv file on your computer.
* Apply filters, Sort Orders or apply any SQL Select query to get expected database contents.
* View database tables: all at a time or record at a time.
* Easy browsing: By considering the Mobile structure, we provided very easy navigation facility. All operations can also be performed via numpad keys on Mobile.
* Just connect your Nokia S60 3rd Edition Smart phone to PC and make sure that phone is identified by PC Suite on your PC. Now use Send button to transfer your desktop side database to device and Receive button Import device side database to original desktop database.
* Supports Unicode language database such as Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Russian etc.
Evaluation copy has one day full evaluation and later allows to work with 7 records.